Training & Workshops - For Teachers, Parents, Therapists and Health Care Professionals
- Teachers/Parents/Therapists As Emotion Coaches
- Nurturing Staff- The Caring Ethic in Early Childhood Education
- Motivating Cooperative Behavior in Young Children
- Recognizing and Working with Emotions
- Annoying Behaviors...An Opportunity to Build Trust & Teach About Human Feelings
- Guidelines for Offering Choices to Young Children
- Gender Equity...Encouraging Powerful Girls & Sensitive Boys
- Unplug the Holiday Machine- A unique approach to the Winter Holidays
- Supporting and Guiding Children Through Difficult Feelings
- Creating Balance...Children’s Choices and Parental Limits
- Cultivating Emotional Balance
- Encouraging Heartfelt Communication
The faculty is still a-buzz with all the great information you provided in your wonderful presentation. Thank-you for sharing your gift of information and your Emotion Company cards with us.
- Laura Inks, Owner
Your delivery of the EQ topic supports & enhances the subject and your ability to navigate through the complexities of the heart/mind maze while staying focused on your theme is quite awe inspiring. Thank-you for your delightful mix of humor, research, reflection and interpretation. Everyone came away renewed.
- Leanne Stockebrand, Asst. Director
Discoveries Learning Centers
Marilynn has a special way of conveying information. Because she presents herself so authentically, she is able to capture people's attention and their spirit.
- Sonia Diaz-Ebadi
Director, Casa Alegria